Friday, July 4
10 a.m.: July 4th Parade
We are thrilled that the City of Chattahoochee Hill Country asked to make this the city’s official July 4th celebration.
- Spectators: The parade starts near the first home in Selborne, coming from the Inn (the Haverty’s home) and will continue to near the stables. Porch parties are encouraged!
- Parade Participants: As always, the parade is open for anyone (residents and non-residents) to participate—you may come as you are or in costume, bring your pet, walk through the parade, ride a bike or golf cart, or drive your car. Line-up starts at 9:30 a.m. along Selborne Lane, near the first home in Selborne (Haverty’s), coming from the Inn entrance. The parade will continue through the community to the stables. Parade participants who are driving into the community are asked to use the Hutcheson Ferry Road entrance; if they need to park a vehicle during the parade, they may park at the Inn and walk down the gravel road to the start.
- Traffic/Parking: If anyone is driving into the community between 9 and 11 am on July 4, we ask them to please use the Atlanta-Newnan Road entrance. After the start of the parade, we will not allow traffic to continue past the stables until after the parade. Before & during the parade, we encourage you to park in a lot or garage rather than the street.
- Blue Eyed Daisy is open 8 am – noon.
6 p.m.: Serenbe Residents’ July 4th Potluck at the lake pavilion
- Meat will be provided
- Please bring a side dish or dessert to serve approximately 15 people
- Please bring your own beverages
- Please bring your own utensils (plate, fork, glassware) as this will help us keep waste down
- RSVP by replying to this email
Saturday, July 5
5:30 p.m.: Patron Dinner at the lake pavilion
- Serenbe hosts the annual Patron Dinner before the ASO concert, which benefits the Chattahoochee Hill Country Alliance and its community initiatives.
- Cost to become a patron and attend the dinner is $95/person. You may purchase tickets by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To have your company’s logo represented as a sponsor on concert promotional materials and concert signage, please email email@example.com
- The dinner is prepared and designed by Marie Nygren, Keith Robinson of Gloriosa, and the Serenbe chefs.
8 p.m.: Atlanta Symphony Orchestra at Hutcheson Ferry Park & Fireworks
- The ASO returns to the CHC for a free concert, as part of the Starbucks Coffee Free Parks Concert Series.
- A fireworks display will take place at the park. This is being produced by the company who orchestrates the Lenox Mall July 4th fireworks show—it promises to be spectacular!
- If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the concert, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.