|a gathering of cottages in serenbe
At Serenbe, we constantly strive to introduce smart, environmentally responsible
approaches to community development. Our newest product is a group of 15 small
footprint cottages with the latest environmental features — demonstrating top quality
green construction and thoughtful land planning.
These cottages respond to an emerging value shift — homeowners realizing “home” is
more than a structure, and a true community with neighbors as friends is important.
Our cottages have front porches and sidewalks, encouraging interaction with neighbors.
Trails connect homes to nature and to modern amenities of good food, art galleries
and shops. Children can walk to the bakeshop or navigate a stream; adults can have
a New York Times’ recommended meal or lose themselves in the seclusion of preserved
forestland. Spend a day volunteering on the Serenbe Farm, just across the street. Go fishing in the 6-acre lake, just outside your door.
The Nest plans, designed by Lew Oliver, are perfect for Serenbe -- a place where life resembles
a simpler time, yet is a national model for environmentally responsible and
Come envision your life here.
Farm view or lake view? One, two or three bedrooms?
An external guest cottage or internal guest suite?
Choose your floorplan and your lot.
|• EarthCraft-certified green building
• Geothermal heating and cooling
• Passive solar and solar ready
• Reclaimed wastewater for irrigation
• Energy Star and WaterSense appliances and fixtures
• “Night Sky” uplighting regulations = bright, star-filled skies
• Walking distance to organic farm, 6-acre lake, restaurants, shops, art galleries and spa
• Minimal grading and disturbance of the land
• Natural landscaping includes edible fruit bushes and trees
• Concierge recycling and compost service
• Underground utilities
• Pre-wiring for 21st century technology